Apply for emergency rental assistance
The City of Minnetonka and ICA (Intercongregation Communities Association) have teamed up to offer emergency rental assistance to Minnetonka renters who have been financially impacted by COVID-19 and can't afford housing costs this month.
Qualified households can apply for a one-time payment up to $1,500 to assist with rent and utility expenses. Basic qualifications include:
- Must rent in Minnetonka
- Household income must be less than 120 percent of area median income
- Lost income due to COVID-19
- Can't afford housing costs this month
- Are not receiving other rental assistance
Download the program guidelines for complete qualifications and details.
How to apply
- Review the program guidelines to determine if you’re eligible. You must meet all eligibility criteria.
- Call ICA at 952-938-0729 to learn more and apply for assistance.
- ICA case managers will work with you to complete the application and submit additional documentation.
- Applications will be accepted until funds are fully committed.
More about ICA
ICA provides food services, emergency assistance, employment assistance and much more to the Minnetonka community.
Visit icafoodshelf.org to learn more about its valuable resources, how ICA can help you or how you can contribute to ICA’s mission.
Download this flyer to display or distribute to your renters.