EDAC meetings are being held remotely until further notice. Learn more.
The Economic Development Advisory Commission (EDAC) advises the city council regarding economic development, housing and redevelopment matters.
- Redevelopment of legal documents and contracts
- Redevelopment around light rail stations
- Implementation of comprehensive plan
- Affordable housing programs
- Community Development Block Grant allocations
- Home-buyer and home rehabilitation programs
- Tax increment and tax abatement financing
- HRA levy and budget
- Development Account and Livable Communities Account budgets
- Light rail and bus transit operations
- Compliance with state law for businesses and street reconstruction
- Ann Duginske Cibulka
- Maram Falk
- Jay Hromatka
- Lee Jacobsohn
- Melissa Johnston, vice chair
- Steven Tyacke
- Charlie Yunker, chair
- Deb Calvert, council liaison
- Kissy Coakley, alternate council liaison
- Alisha Gray, staff liaison, economic development and housing manager, 952-939-8285
- EDAC agendas are posted to the table below prior to each meeting.
- Meeting minutes can be accessed in the "All Past" meeting view in the table below.
|Canceled: EDAC Meeting||06/11/2020 6:00 p.m.||Agenda:Meeting Notice|
|Virtual EDAC Meeting||06/25/2020 6:00 p.m.||Agenda:Meeting Notice|
|EDAC Meeting||07/16/2020 6:00 p.m.||Not Included|
|Joint Planning Commission and EDAC Meeting||08/27/2020 6:00 p.m.||Not Included|
|EDAC Meeting||09/17/2020 6:00 p.m.||Not Included|
|EDAC Meeting||10/29/2020 6:00 p.m.||Not Included|
|EDAC Meeting||11/12/2020 6:00 p.m.||Not Included|
|EDAC Meeting||12/10/2020 6:00 p.m.||Not Included|