The Economic Development Advisory Commission (EDAC) advises the city council regarding economic development, housing and redevelopment matters.
- Redevelopment of legal documents and contracts
- Redevelopment around light rail stations
- Implementation of comprehensive plan
- Affordable housing programs
- Community Development Block Grant allocations
- Home-buyer and home rehabilitation programs
- Tax increment and tax abatement financing
- HRA levy and budget
- Development Account and Livable Communities Account budgets
- Light rail and bus transit operations
- Compliance with state law for businesses and street reconstruction
- Ann Duginske Cibulka
- Jay Hromatka
- Lee Jacobsohn
- Jacob Johnson
- Melissa Johnston, vice chair
- Jerry Knickerbocker
- Charlie Yunker, chair
- Deb Calvert, council liaison
- Tim Bergstedt, alternate council liaison
- Alisha Gray, staff liaison, economic development and housing manager, 952-939-8285
- EDAC agendas are posted to the table below prior to each meeting.
- Meeting minutes can be accessed in the "All Past" meeting view in the table below.