The senior advisory board was formed to:
- Advise the city council on the needs and status of seniors in the city, recommending ways in which those needs may be met
- Determine and assess existing resources in the city which may be utilized by seniors to meet their needs
- Evaluate/assess proposed programs, grants and other governmental activities which may impact seniors
- Recommend policies, goals and objectives for operation of Minnetonka Senior Services
Members serve two-year terms and meet the second Tuesday of each month at 10 a.m.
Senior Citizen Advisory Board Members
Updated Sept. 9, 2019
- Patricia Baker
- Sandy Blackman
- Frances Dranginis
- Bob Gilbertson
- Judith Hansen
- Richard King
- Ron Parker
- Nancy Sullivan
- Tom Scott, president
- Bonnie Sussman, vice president
- Steve Pieh, 952-939-8366
Meeting Schedule and Agendas
- The Senior Advisory Board meets on the second Tuesday of the month at 10 a.m. in the Minnetonka Community Center (14600 Minnetonka Blvd.).
- Agendas are posted to the table below prior to each meeting.
- Approved meeting minutes can be accessed in the All Past meeting view.