Time and location
- Meetings are typically held at 6:30 p.m. on Mondays in the City Council Chambers (14600 Minnetonka Blvd.)
- Meetings are televised live on the city's cable government access channel. They are also streamed live and are available on-demand within 24 hours of each meeting.
- Upcoming meetings are posted to the city calendar and the table below.
Addressing the council
- If you wish to address the council on subjects which are not a part of the meeting agenda, please contact the City Manager's office at 952-939-8211 24 hours in advance of the meeting date with your name, phone number and subject matter.
- A guide to city council meetings
Agendas and materials
- Meeting materials and agendas are posted to the table below prior to each meeting.
- Access approved minutes in the "All Past" meeting view in the table below.
- In addition to meetings, the council also holds regular study sessions. Visit the study sessions page to learn more and find dates, times, agendas and more.