City council study sessions are being held remotely until further notice. Remote study sessions will be broadcast live and on-demand. Study sessions are informational meetings only and do not include public comment.
Time and location
- On one Monday a month, council members meet for a study session where in-depth information on a variety of topics is shared by city staff and project-specific consultants. Study sessions are occasionally scheduled twice a month.
- Study sessions are open to the public and begin at 6:30 p.m. in the Minnehaha Room at the Community Center (14600 Minnetonka Blvd.). These meetings are recorded but not televised.
Agendas and materials
- Meeting agendas and materials are posted to the table below and to the city council meetings page prior to each meeting.
- Access prior meeting materials in the "All Past" meeting view in the table below.
City council meetings
- Visit the city council meetings page to learn more about regular city council meetings.
|City Council Study Session||06/29/2020 6:30 p.m.||Not Included|
|City Council Study Session||08/24/2020 6:30 p.m.||Not Included|
|City Council Study Session||09/14/2020 6:30 p.m.||Not Included|
|City Council Study Session||10/19/2020 6:30 p.m.||Not Included|
|City Council Study Session||11/30/2020 6:30 p.m.||Not Included|