The city is comprised of a city manager and eight departments that provide different services to Minnetonka. Departments, divisions and important functions are listed below. Visit each department's page to learn more.
- City Manager
- Administration - City Clerk and Elections, Communications, Human Resources, Information Technology
- Community Development - Economic Development, Health Department, Inspections, Permits and Licenses, Planning and Zoning
- Finance - Accounting, Assessing, Payroll, Utility Billing
- Public Works - Buildings, Engineering, Fleet, Garbage and Recycling, Natural Resources, Parks and Trails, Streets, Utilities
- Recreation - Community Center, Ice Arena, Programming, Senior Services