Coronavirus update:

All city facilities are closed and all meetings, events and programs are canceled until further notice. Learn more

Additional Housing Resources

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Community Action Partnership for Suburban Hennepin

  • CAPSH has an energy assistance program that can help with energy costs during the winter.
  • 952-933-9639


  • This agency provides information on affordable rental housing throughout the Twin Cities including: information on vacancies, updates on public housing/Section 8 waiting lists, and a housing referral service that helps match renters with affordable rental units.
  • 612-522-2500


  • A tenant advocacy agency that provides free legal advice about tenant-landlord rights and responsibilities.
  • 612-728-5767


  • ResourceWest is a referral agency and also a HousingLink site to help search for rental housing.
  • 952-988-5350

Intercongregation Communities Association

  • The local food shelf, but also provides emergency housing assistance.
  • 952-938-0729

Senior Community Services

  • An organization that provides resources for seniors and their caregivers.
  • 952-541-1019

Adjacent communities