Coronavirus update:

All city facilities are closed and all meetings, events and programs are canceled until further notice. Learn more

Grading and Erosion Control Permits

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

A grading and erosion control plan must be submitted with all building permit applications. A grading and erosion control plan is a site plan that includes additional information. Download and complete the following application:

Building permits will be accepted only if the associated grading and erosion control plan includes all of the following:

  • General information
    • Adjacent wetlands, lakes, or creeks
    • Temporary stockpile locations
    • Temporary rock entrance
  • Drainage
    • Direction of drainage clearly indicated
    • Silt fence location*
  • Trees
    • Significant trees adjacent to construction, including conifers taller than 15 feet and shade trees more than eight inches in diameter
    • Significant trees to be removed clearly indicated
    • Tree protection fencing*

*Erosion control and tree protection fencing must be installed and inspected before a building permit is issued. Call 952-988-8422 to schedule an inspection.

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Download Acrobat Reader Flash Player Download Flash Player Windows Media Player Download Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Download Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Download Word Viewer Excel Viewer Download Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer