The City of Minnetonka’s planning division is responsible for:
- Review and management of new developments, subdivisions and redevelopment.
- The city’s comprehensive (long-term) plan that guides land use, transportation, parks and open space, housing, sanitary sewer, water and economic development.
- Administration of the city’s zoning and subdivision ordinances, which govern how property can be used and divided.
- Recommendations to the planning commission and city council on all land-use issues.
- Acting as staff liaison to the planning commission, preparing their reports and minutes.
Call 952-939-8290 or email us to ask questions or learn more.