Temporary outdoor advertising signs, such as open house or garage sale signs, must follow these requirements. By ordinance, these types of signs:
- Must be at least five feet from the edge of a public street and can’t obstruct driver visibility.
- Can’t be on the right-of-way of county or state roads.
- Are limited to one per property.
- May only be displayed from 6 a.m. on Thursday to 6:00 PM on Sunday.
- Can’t be larger than six feet tall or three square feet.
Call 952-939-8290 or email us to learn more, ask questions or find out if you have had a sign impounded.