City Attorney’s Office
The Minnetonka City Attorney’s office consists of two divisions: civil and criminal.
The Civil Division provides legal advice and services to the city’s elected officials and various city employees.
The Criminal Division prosecutes gross misdemeanor, misdemeanor and petty misdemeanor offenses that occur in Minnetonka.
The mission of the Minnetonka City Attorney’s office is:
- To advance the city’s interests by providing legal advice to city officials and staff that is practical, ethical and legally sound
- To promote justice and public safety by providing courteous, fair and ethical prosecution services.
Resources For Legal Assistance
The City Attorney’s Office represents the city, its officials and employees. The attorneys in the office cannot provide legal advice or interpretations to individuals or residents and do not represent citizens in private legal matters. For a listing of legal assistance resources, please see below.
Do you need an attorney?
- Lawyer Referral and Information Service: 612-752-6666
- Legal Aid Society: 612-334-5970
- Legal Rights Center: 612-337-0030
- Volunteer Lawyer Network: 612-752-6677
- Estate & Elder Law Services at Volunteers of America: 612-676-6300
- Community Mediation Services: 763-561-0033
- Minnesota Multi-Housing Association: 952-854-8500
- Home Line: 612-728-5767