Civil Division

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

The civil division provides legal advice and services to the city’s elected officials and various city employees.

Corrine Heine, Minnetonka City Attorney, 952-939-8262

Frequently Asked Questions

  • Civil Division

    • Is the Minnetonka City Attorney able to assist citizens on private legal matters or provide legal advice?

    • How do I file a claim against the city?

    • How do I resolve a private neighbor dispute such as overgrown trees on my property, fence placement or other boundary concerns?