The Engineering division of Public Works oversees the design, management and construction of the city’s infrastructure, including: streets, drainage, sanitary sewer, water and street lighting.
The engineering department oversees evaluation and implementation of trails, sidewalks and crosswalks.
Visit the trails page for more information on Minnetonka's 90 miles of running, biking and walking trails and sidewalks.
Improvements and plans
- Trail Plan - View the city's trails plan on our trails page.
- Trail projects in Minnetonka
- ADA Transition Plan for Public Right-of-Way - The city is required to have an Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Transition Plan for the Public Right-of-Way. Direct question to the city’s ADA Coordinator-Public Right-of-Way, City Engineer Phil Olson at 952-939-8206.
- Learn more about pedestrian safety, including helpful tips, statistics and information.
The engineering department oversees the management of storm water and water resource capital projects.
- Minnetonka Water Resources Management Plan
- Visit the water resource management page for the plan's appendices.
For questions or more information contact the engineering department at (952) 939-8206 or email@example.com.