The city’s annual photo contest recognizes outstanding photography in Minnetonka, by Minnetonka residents.
Submissions are collected each fall, with voting taking place on the city’s Facebook page. All entries become the property of the City of Minnetonka and may be used in city publications.
The 2019 contest is complete, with winners announced on Nov. 8. Congratulations to the winners, and thanks to all who submitted photos and voted!
- All photos must be taken in Minnetonka. Photographers may enter one photo in the annual contest.
- Photos may be of cityscapes, people, activities, landscapes, plants, animals, pets, etc.
- Must be a Minnetonka resident to enter.
- All entries become property of the City of Minnetonka and may be used in city publications.
All entries will be posted to the City of Minnetonka Facebook page and fans will be asked to choose a winner.
- The city will create an album containing all the submitted photos and post it to Facebook.
- The three photos with the most “likes” will earn First, Second and Third Place, and the next seven will receive Honorable Mention. If two (or more) photos receive the same number of votes, both will receive recognition.
- Winners will be announced on social media after voting ends.
Winning photos will be featured on the city’s website, social media accounts and in the Minnetonka Memo.
Photo credit: Steve Charbonneau (above)