The 2020 Minnetonka Farmers Market is On!
Yes, there will be some important safety guidelines (see below). And yes, the market may look and feel a bit different than in years past. But our vendors are excited to bring you their local produce and products. And we're so grateful that you'll be there to support them!
- Tuesdays, 3-7 p.m.
June 9 - Sept. 29
- Minnetonka Civic Center Campus
Ice Arena B Parking Lot
14600 Minnetonka Blvd.
Thank you for helping make this summer's farmers market a positive experience for everyone.
Here are the safety measures we're kindly asking of you:
- Shop solo. Send only one healthy shopper to the market.
- Shop efficiently. When available, check out our vendors' websites in advance of your visit.
- Maintain the all-important six feet of social distance.
- Wash your hands at the stations provided.
Avoid consuming, even sampling, food onsite.
- Wearing a face mask is encouraged.
And here are the measures we're taking to keep you healthy:
- Hand washing stations will be available.
- Vendor booths will be spaced 10 feet apart.
- All credit card machines will be sanitized between each use.
- All vendors and farmers market staff will adhere to a strict attendance policy: if you feel sick, stay home!
- We've made the difficult decision to cancel all community booths, kids' activities, live music and the POP Club for the duration of the market season.
And finally ... we can't thank you enough for your support during this challenging time. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to Farmers Market Manager Bonnie Hanna-Powers.
We can't wait to see you around the market!