Our banquet room is 100′ x 45′ and can accommodate up to 250 people.
Minnetonka residents may reserve this space up to 18 months in advance; nonresidents up to 12 months in advance.
Questions? Please contact the facilities division at 952-939-8390.
Minnetonka Community Center
14600 Minnetonka Blvd.
Minnetonka, MN 55345
Hours the banquet room is available to rent:
- Monday - Thursday: 4 - 10 p.m. (limited daytime hours)
- Friday: 4 p.m. – midnight (limited daytime hours)
- Saturday: 8 a.m. – midnight
- Sunday: 8 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Commercial kitchen
- Half moon-shaped hardwood dance floor with a 17' radius
- Tables and chairs to accommodate 250 people
- 11' x 11' projection screen
- PA system
Renter can bring in any caterer for the event.
For a licensed caterer: a current copy of their catering license is required to be on file at the Minnetonka Community Center.
If providing your own food or using a non-licensed caterer: proof of $300,000 liability insurance for the day of the event must be provided. This coverage is usually included in your homeowner's insurance policy under the general liability section, and the city of Minnetonka must be listed as a Certificate Holder.
Beer, wine and champagne are allowed with an additional $270 fee. Security will be arranged by the Minnetonka Police Department.
Proof of $300,000 liability insurance for the day of the event must be provided. This coverage is usually included in your homeowner's insurance policy under the general liability section and the city of Minnetonka must be listed as a Certificate Holder.
Gratuities and cash bar are not allowed.
A server, age 21 or older must be provided by the renter.
- Complete and submit our Rental Application.
- Submit a $250 down payment* by cash, check or credit card (Visa, MasterCard and Discover are accepted). The down payment is nonrefundable and is applied to your total balance.
When do I get my damage deposit returned?
Deposits are returned within 10 business days after your event and upon successful inspection of the facility by city staff.
What items are available to rent?
Dinnerware, flatware, glassware, coffee, TV / DVD player and LCD projector. Pricing is listed under Fees.
What is not allowed for decorating?
All decorations must be approved by the facility manager. Tape, tacks, glitter, confetti, cutouts and ceiling decorations are not permitted. Self-contained candles are allowed.