There's nothing like a good hike with your pup. We welcome dogs in all our parks and offer off-leash and leash required areas.
Dogs must be leashed * in the following areas:
- Parking lots
- While on or within 15 feet of a paved trail
- While on or within 15 feet of a gravel trail
- On mowed grass
- Near picnic areas
- Near playground areas
* Leashes must not be greater than six feet in length.
Dogs are permitted to be off-leash in the following areas:
- Non-mowed grassy areas.
- Dirt paths created by people and pets in the non-mowed areas.
In off-leash areas:
- The dog must be in sight of the owner / handler at all times.
- The dog must be under voice command at all times.
Throughout the entire park:
- Owner / Handler must have a leash (no greater than six feet in length) with them at all times.
- Electronic leashes are not considered a proper leash.
- Owner must pick up after their dog in all areas of the park.