Our open gym program welcomes adults and youth in grades 10 and above to drop in and learn or brush up on badminton skills.
- Up to six courts are set up for doubles play.
- Space is limited to 48 players each evening.
- Please bring your own rackets as there are a limited number of rackets available.
- For more information and to stay connected, check out the Minnetonka Badminton Club.
$5 a night, or punch cards are available to purchase for $20, $40 or $60. All purchases must be made electronically (by clicking here) or at the Recreation Services office.
Badminton open gym is a year-round program held most Monday, Wednesday and Friday evenings from 7-9:30 p.m. at the Lindbergh Center or Tanglen Elementary School.
- September 2019 - June 2020
- (UPDATE: March 31, 2020 -- Open gym is closed until further notice.)
Learn more in our Recreation Brochure, which is published in March, August and December each year.