Pickleball is a paddle sport for two to four players that combines elements of badminton, tennis and table tennis. The court has the dimensions and layout of a badminton court, a net and rules similar to tennis, with several modifications.
Pickeball is great exercise and a whole lot of fun!
- Eight courts at Lone Lake Park: First come, first served during park hours.
- Four courts in the ice rink at Meadow Park.
- Two courts at Williston Fitness Center from October through May.
- Limited racquets and balls are available for use.
- Williston, Silver Sneakers, and Silver & Fit Members: Free
- Nonmembers: $5
Available Drop-in Times
- Monday: 6 - 8:30 a.m. *
- Tuesday - Friday: 6 - 9:30 a.m. *
- Thursday: 1 - 4 p.m.
- Saturday: 6 - 9 a.m. & 1 - 3 p.m.
* Dec. 5-6, 9-13 & 16-20: Start time is 7:30 a.m. due to other programming
Please contact Tennis Coordinator Boris Gonikman at 952-939-8341.