Pickleball is a paddle sport for two to four players that combines elements of badminton, tennis and table tennis. The court has the dimensions and layout of a badminton court, a net and rules similar to tennis, with several modifications.
Pickleball is great exercise and a whole lot of fun!
- Eight courts at Lone Lake Park: First come, first served during park hours.
- Four courts in the ice rink at Meadow Park.
- Two courts at Williston Fitness Center from October through May.
- Limited racquets and balls are available for use.
- Williston, Silver Sneakers, and Silver & Fit Members: Free
- Nonmembers: $5
Available Drop-in Times
- Monday: 6-8:30 a.m.
- Tuesday-Thursday: 6-9:30 a.m.
- Thursday: 1-4 p.m.
- Friday: 6-9 a.m.
- Saturday: 6-9 a.m. and 1-3 p.m.
Please contact Tennis Coordinator Boris Gonikman at 952-939-8341.