Learn how to safely use our strength equipment and cardio machines.
- One of our qualified fitness staff will demonstrate proper techniques for all equipment.
- Fee: The fee for an equipment orientation is $35 (single) or $50 (two people) for couples, siblings, parents and teens. All appointments must be pre-paid and no-call/no-shows will not be refunded.
- Age Restrictions: Ages 12 and up may participate in an orientation. After completion, teens ages 12–14 will have full access to the fitness center.
- Schedule: Appointments are held weekly and are approximately 45 minutes in length.
- To schedule an equipment orientation, please visit the Williston reception desk and complete the equipment orientation request form.
- Questions? Contact Fitness Coordinator Julie Falline at 952-939-8375.