Personal training is individualized instruction that incorporates your health history, goals and current lifestyle into a comprehensive and educational exercise program that meets your specific needs.
- Our nationally certified personal trainers are on hand to support you in your quest to become a healthier you!
- Before you get started, you'll need to complete a Lifestyle Enhancement Health History Questionnaire and return the form to Fitness Coordinator Julie Falline. You can also hand in forms at the Williston Fitness Center reception desk.
Individual Personal Training
|Number of Sessions||Member||Non-Member|
Semi-Private and Group Training
|Number of Sessions||Package Price||Price per Session|
Sheila Chenier, Personal Trainer, Williston Fitness Center
- Bachelor's degree in Sports Medicine
- American Council on Exercise (ACE) Certified Group Exercise and Personal Trainer
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Certified Personal Trainer, Exercise Specialist and Correct Exercise Specialist
Focus: Targeting strength and flexibility to meet health and fitness goals and athletic aspirations; encouraging others to be their personal best!
Interests: Free weight training, cycling, Pilates and yoga. "I'm passionate about exercise, loving what I do and having fun!"
Cassie Dill, Personal Trainer, Williston Fitness Center
Certifications: American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) Personal Trainer, National Exercise Trainers Association (NETA) Group Fitness
Focus: To help everyone I work with find their personal passion for health and fitness and develop healthy habits they can carry with them for a lifetime.
Interests: Bodybuilding, interval training, nutrition and volleyball.
Julie Falline, Personal Trainer, Williston Fitness Center
- University of Northern Iowa, Cedar Falls, Iowa, Bachelors in Business, Minor in Coaching
- National Academy of Sports Medicine, Personal Training Certified 2011
- National Academy of Sports Medicine, Fitness Nutrition Specialist Certified 2017
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Weight Loss Specialist 2013
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Behavior Change Specialist 2015
- Madd Dog, Spinning Certification 2011
- CPR Certified since 2011
- Fast Pitch Coach for Minnetonka Girls 14U's
Personal Training: Focus on cardio, strength and core designed for fat burning. Work with strengthening young athletes who have had sports injuries.
Interests: Raising three kids, traveling, music, fitness and living life to the fullest!
Yolanda Hunter, Personal Trainer, Williston Fitness Center
- American Council on Exercise (ACE) Personal Training, 2016
Focus: Strength training, postpartum weight loss, sports training for youth
Interests: Traveling, playing trombone and singing, basketball, family and watching the Green Bay Packers
Rachel Kuseske, Personal Trainer, Williston Fitness Center
Certifications: American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM), National Exercise Trainers Association (NETA) Yoga, Wellness Coach, Cycling, Prenatal Yoga and Barre.
Focus: Weight loss/maintenance, flexibility, strength training/toning balance and working with beginners.
Interests: Mind/body, lifestyle change, prenatal/postnatal.
Bayley Nolan, Personal Trainer, Williston Fitness Center
Certifications: American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) Certified Exercise Physiologist, Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise Science & Nutrition
Focus: Strength training for beginners using a wide variety of equipment (ex: machines, dumbbells, TRX)
Interests: Learning new things, painting, attending local concerts, fitness, dancing and music
Tracey Otto, Personal Trainer, Williston Fitness Center
- BS in Physical Education focus on Exercise Physiology, UW-River Falls, 1987
- NETA (National Exercise Trainers Association) certified
- Pilates, 2013
- Personal Trainer, 2012
- Group Fitness, 2008
- MADD DOG ATHLETIC SPINNING certified, 2011
Focus: Strength training and toning, adult and senior fitness, weight loss and general overall fitness
Interests: Any outdoor activities and being with family.
Jack Radunz, Personal Trainer, Williston Fitness Center
- ACSM Certified Personal Trainer
- USAPL Club Coach
- Student in Exercise Physiology
Focus: Body re-composition, muscle gain, weight loss, mobility enhancement, health and wellness, nutrition, strength training/power lifting and bodybuilding
Interests: Spending time with family and friends, cooking/nutrition, music, power lifting, teaching and business.
Diane Rhody, Personal Trainer, Williston Fitness Center
- BS in Dietetics, Exercise Sports Science, College of St. Catherine
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- Adult Weight Management Certificate
- NETA-Wellness Coach
- 5+ years of personal training
- Worked with older adults, beginners, chronic disease and injuries
- Experienced in bariatric weight loss
Focus: Small groups, fitness ball, practical and understandable nutrition
Fitness Philosophy: “I love beginners! We are all responsible for our health and happiness!”
Blake Swanson, Personal Trainer, Williston Fitness Center
- B.S., Management of Health & Fitness, Northern Michigan University
- National Strength and Coaching Association (NSCA) Personal Trainer
- St. Louis Park High School Baseball Coach
- Exercise Specialist (Training in progress; certificate expected December 2019)
Focus: Making fitness fun; improving body awareness, posture and overall functionality; working with youth to solidify lifelong healthy habits regarding exercise; assuring the quality of life/independence of our seniors
Interests: Puns and “dad jokes,” functional fitness, learning new skills, the New England Patriots, Minnesota sports, did I mention puns and “dad jokes,” and I’ve been known to write a poem or two.