Pickleball is a paddle sport for two to four players that combines elements of badminton, tennis and table tennis. Two pickleball courts, striped onto the basketball court area, are available at Williston Fitness Center. The court has the dimensions and layout of a badminton court, a net and rules similar to tennis, with several modifications.
Pickeball is great exercise and a whole lot of fun!
Indoor pickleball at Williston is available from October to May. Limited racquets and balls are available for use.
If you have any questions regarding pickleball (lessons, drop-in play, equipment, etc.) please contact Tennis Coordinator Boris Gonikman.
- Williston, Silver Sneakers, and Silver & Fit Members: Free
- Nonmembers: $5
Available drop-in times:
- Monday: 6-8:30 a.m.*
- Tuesday-Thursday: 6-9:30 a.m.*
- Thursday: 1-4 p.m.
- Friday: 6-9 a.m.*
- Saturday**: 6-9 a.m. and 1-3 p.m.
- *March 9-13 & 16-20, pickleball will start at 7:30 a.m.
- **From Jan. 18-March 7, Saturday morning hours shift to 8-10 a.m.