- Permanent court time guarantees clients the same court hours each week.
- The permanent court time season runs from Labor Day through the last week in April.
- Permanent Court Time Request Form 2019-2020
One participant in each permanent court time must be a member of the Williston Fitness Center for the duration of the permanent court time period.
If there is not a participant who is a member, an alternative is for one of the participants to be a member of the senior tennis league. However, if there are two parties seeking the same permanent court time, the Williston member will get preference.
All permanent court times will run from the dates specified on your contract. Typical dates are from early September through early April.
Court fees vary by time slot:
- 6 – 9 a.m. and 10 – 10:30 p.m. (Monday–Friday): $16/hour
- 9 a.m. – 9 p.m. (Monday – Friday) and all weekends: $22/hour
There are also charges of $10 per guest for each nonmember of the Williston Fitness Center.
Payments are only accepted from the captain listed on the contract. The captain must have a credit card on file.
Captains can choose from the following payment options:
- Pay in full for the entire season (September–April)
- Two payments: the first on Sept. 3, 2019, and the second on Jan. 2, 2020
- It is understood and agreed that permanent court time is non-cancelable, and that the member/captain is responsible for payment of the court fees whether the court time is used or not.
- It is further understood that participants use the center facilities at their own risk and that they shall hold the center and the City of Minnetonka harmless for any and all claims of accident and injury that occur on and in the center premises.
- Any misuse or abuse of the center’s facilities or rules may result in the termination of this agreement.